Personal Trainer, Elite Powerlifter & Weightlifter.
He is also the mastermind behind numerous training programs. Learning from him is guaranteed success!
His lengthy and glorious list of accolades consists of 22 years of training people and working out, playing professional football in Division 1 as an efficient running back in 2005, and numerous other distinctions that are listed below:
- Squashed his opponents in amateur boxing in 2009, with a professional boxing license.
- Effortlessly won the PowerHouse Deadlifting Competition.
- Won the prestigious Arnold Classic Bench Press Competition in 2019.
- Extraordinarily delivered an alien-like feat of winning the 2019 and 2020 Superhuman title while displaying three world records for squats, bench, and overhead pre.
- Created the groundbreaking concept of the famous Hybrid League at his gym, for the purpose of instilling motivation and fitness guidance in all fitness lovers.
In addition to the Hybrid League, Mr. Lora also owns 1 More Rep Athletics Gym. The well-renowned, widely considered as an elite strength support facility, is located in Roxbury, Boston, MA.
Teaching Bootcamp since 2005
The primary aim of a fitness bootcamp is to provide a whole-body workout that thoroughly builds strength and aerobic endurance. The reason why bootcamps are prominent nowadays is because they offer: a challenging, competitive, and joyful workout regime. Also, you do not need special equipment.